First Annual Selkirk Art Crawl – September 4th & 5th
- A market style event with artisan venues located throughout Selkirk’s historical downtown where artists will meet the public and showcase their work from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- Covid protocols will be followed.
- Laurie Sutherland will perform a tribute to Patsy Cline and there will be a fiddler, comedian and more!
For further information contact Ashley Christiansen at email@example.com.
2021 WAVE Artists’ Studio Tour – September 4th & 5th
- A free self-guided driving tour, featuring 27 Interlake artists from St. Andrews to Arborg who open their studio doors to the public from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- A variety of art will be included along with art demonstrations.
- Art sales available.
Join this creative journey and go to: www.watchthewave.ca for details.
See you at the WAVE!!
Red River Paddle Challenge – Saturday, September 25th
- This event is a 44km paddle from St Vital Park in Winnipeg (9:00am start) to The Half Moon Drive In in St Clements. Participants begin arriving at the finish around 12:30 and the last paddlers should may come in by 4:30.
- Almost 100 participants have already registered.
Go to www.redriverpaddlechallenge.com for more information
Selkirk Culture Days – September 24th-26th
- Friday Evening Stroll: Hosted by the Art Gallery this is the opening event of a full weekend of Culture Days activities planned by the City of Selkirk. The Gwen Fox Gallery will offer various activities in the Gallery space and along Manitoba, making use of the pocket parks. Manitoba Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic that evening for the Bud & Bloom market.
- Saturday: A full day of family activity programs and entertainment is planned.
- Sunday: Culture Days continues with a focus on activities that highlight local area history.
Go to: www.myselkirk.ca for details