It’s the most wonderful time of the year again and we want you to help us light up Red River North!
Decorate your yard with your most festive Holiday lights and decor for a chance to win! Just register by filling out the form below, send us a picture, and keep those lights on from December 18 – January 8 while our local judges score all the entries!
Explore Red River North!
Looking for a fun, festive activity for your friends and family? On December 18th we’ll release a Map of Yards with all the entries! Grab a hot chocolate and hit the road to see your neighbors’ festive lights!
So Many Prizes Available!
It’s the season of giving and we have so many of great prizes available! Between December 18 and January 8, local representatives will travel through the 5 regions (St. Andrews, St. Clements, Selkirk, West St. Paul, East St. Paul) and choose the top 3 yards in each*! All top 3 addresses in each region will receive a prize!
The first place winner in each region will then be eligible to win the grand prize “Red River North Tourism’s Choice Award”– a getaway vacation package to South Beach Casino & Resort! A special thank you goes out to Communities in Bloom, who will travel to these addresses and choose the winner!
Thank you to Selkirk Home Hardware for sponsoring this year’s prizes!
*Selkirk will have 4 prizes available for yards, 1 for a balcony!
How To Join:
- Register your home by filling out the form below by December 15, 2021. Don’t have an internet connection? No problem! Phone us at 1-204-485-4881 and a Red River North Tourism representative will give you a hand! Please note that business addresses are not eligible to enter.
- After registering, submit a photo of your display via email (email@example.com) OR by dropping off a printed copy at the St. Andrews Heritage Centre at 374 River Road, St. Andrews.
- Keep your display active from December 18 – January 8! Representatives from your local Council will stop by some time to score your display and you’ll have a chance to win a prize!
- Check out the lights! A map of all participating addresses will become available on December 18, so grab some friends and family members and explore the festive displays!
White Out! Colouring Contest
Do your kids love to decorate too? Print off this snowflake template and get your little ones to decorate it! Cut it out and drop off the finished product at St. Andrews Heritage Centre or mail it in to 374 River Road, St. Andrews MB, R1A 2Y1, and we’ll post it in a community Blizzard art wall! The top snowflake will win a prize!
No internet connection? No problem! Phone us at 1-204-485-4881 and a RRNT representative will give you a hand!
- All participants must have their decorations on display from December 18 to January 8.
- All participants MUST SUBMIT A PHOTO OF THEIR FINISHED DISPLAY by December 15 to complete their registration. This photo will be featured on our website and social media platforms for online voting, so make sure it shows off your work at it’s finest!
- Please note that all participating addresses will be added to a driving map to guide viewers to all of the participating light displays.
- All regional prizes will be awarded based on the scoring by local Council representatives. Voting will commence on December 18, close on January 8, and winners will be announced on January 15. Prize winners must pick up their awards from designated locations in the three regional areas.
- “Red River North Tourism’s Choice Award” will be chosen by members of Communities in Bloom.
- All participating addresses must be in one of the participating regions: RM of St. Andrews, RM of St. Clements, RM of West St. Paul, RM of East St. Paul, City of Selkirk