Selkirk Port D.O.G Days Market
August 26 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until August 26, 2020
Returns Wednesday July 22, 2020
The Selkirk Port D.O.G Days Market is to encourage people to get outside and enjoy the summer. Located at the Beautiful Selkirk Waterfront The last two Wednesday’s in July & every Wednesday in August from 10 am – 2 pm.
Our utmost concern is to make sure that everyone is safe. We are working closely with Manitoba Health – Health Protection Unit, to make sure the proper procedures and protocols are in place with respect to current Covid-19 safety measures. Below are the additional measures we are taking for the 2020 market. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Measures to Maintain Physical Distancing
- Single entry and exit point located at the south loop of the waterfront.
- Directional arrows on the ground circulating in a clockwise direction, encouraging customers to keep a 2-metre distance from one another.
- Encourage physical distancing between customers attending the market.
- Monitor and manage customer lines.
- Arrange vendors booths to maintain physical distancing and reduce contact.
- Handwashing station and/or alcohol-based hand sanitizer at the entrance for customer use.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer available for customer use at each vendors booth.
- Food samples are suspended.
- All food needs are packaged by the food vendor for take-out only, and all condiments are added by the food vendor. No self-service of condiments, other foods or drink, napkins, cutlery and straws.
- Customers with re-usable bags must bring clean bags and bag their own purchases. Otherwise, market vendors will provide plastic bags
- To discourage public gatherings there will not be any entertainment or games.
- The hydration station will not be at the 2020 market.
- Dog bowls will not be available.
What you can do
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Do not touch products, you do not intend to buy.
- Wash your produce thoroughly.
Please note that this event is coordinated privately and supported by the City of Selkirk.
Vendor Inquiries, Angie:
Call: (204) 451-3638
Proudly Sponsored by: