The spot for local fishing and hometown blogs!
- In August, I decided to explore the northern-most part of Red River North. So with my wife and mother-in-law in tow, I …Read More »
- “I Never Promised You a Rose Garden” I must admit that although I was looking forward to the July 22, 2018 Garden …Read More »
- To say that our two oldest grandsons are interesting young fellows is an understatement. Elliot and Luke are an unusual mixture: both …Read More »
- The leaves are changing colour, the days are becoming cooler and the kids are heading back to school. …Read More »
- There’s a narrow outlet called Drunken Creek by Silver Harbor on the southwest side of Lake Winnipeg. Oh, …Read More »
- Welcome folks. The clear, sun filled sky seemed in tune with the great feeling I had last Wednesday …Read More »