The spot for local fishing and hometown blogs!
- By: Bob Turner Got a couple of hours to spare to get an overview of the history of Selkirk, St. Andrews and …Read More »
- Looking to get away from it all, and spend a couple of hours close to nature, in a unique setting, enjoying the …Read More »
- CHAPTER 7 A New Library… A New Vision, By: Bob Turner Jim and Betty Anne Gaynor donated $ 1.5 million to the …Read More »
- It’s been a long, cold few months, but in true Manitoba fashion this hasn’t stopped anglers from hitting …Read More »
- The leaves are changing colour, the days are becoming cooler and the kids are heading back to school. …Read More »
- There’s a narrow outlet called Drunken Creek by Silver Harbor on the southwest side of Lake Winnipeg. Oh, …Read More »