The spot for local fishing and hometown blogs!
- Red River North Tourism was pleased to be a premiere sponsor of the Red River Paddle Challenge on Saturday, September 26th. Sixty-two …Read More »
- Now that the “lockdown” has come to an end, or at least we are being afforded a few more freedoms in our …Read More »
- I have said so many times that there are countless reasons to spend time in Red River North. For my first offering …Read More »
- It’s been a long, cold few months, but in true Manitoba fashion this hasn’t stopped anglers from hitting …Read More »
- The leaves are changing colour, the days are becoming cooler and the kids are heading back to school. …Read More »
- There’s a narrow outlet called Drunken Creek by Silver Harbor on the southwest side of Lake Winnipeg. Oh, …Read More »