The spot for local fishing and hometown blogs!
- My last blog introduced the factors that motivated my wife Cynthia and I to move to the Red River North. I’m finally …Read More »
- By Bob Turner My first offering for 2019 is not a moving story, but it is a piece about moving. Why Selkirk? …Read More »
- Three years ago, our daughter suggested she would like to take her grandmother to the tea room at Captain Kennedy House, south …Read More »
- It’s been a long, cold few months, but in true Manitoba fashion this hasn’t stopped anglers from hitting …Read More »
- The leaves are changing colour, the days are becoming cooler and the kids are heading back to school. …Read More »
- There’s a narrow outlet called Drunken Creek by Silver Harbor on the southwest side of Lake Winnipeg. Oh, …Read More »