On Sunday, May 29, 2016 12 - 4 pm:
14 historic sites … hundreds of stories!
Passports ($10) at Gaynor Family Regional Library
- Visit the oldest churches in Western Canada and their cemeteries
- Enter the oldest houses in St Andrews, St Clements and Selkirk
- See the Church where Aboriginal heroes have been buried for 150 years.
- Drink in the atmosphere of Manitoba's longest-established beer parlour!
*** View more information ***
One ghost and a lot of spirits!
Historic Selkirk Walking Tours
Thursdays, June 16 and 30 - 6:30 - 9 pm
A Walk, a Talk and ...a Drink (afterwards at Benjamin's)
Tickets $15 at the Gaynor Family Regional Library
- Live a little of Selkirk's colourful past!
- Discover your roots!
- Pose your questions!
- Share your stories!